- Dermaplaning$60.00Dermaplaning is a simple and safe procedure for exfoliating and ridding the skin of fine vellous hair. Removing the outer layers of epidermal skin allows products to penetrate more readily, making this a great addition to any facial treatment. Results are a more refined, smooth, and glowing appearance.
- Dermaplaning - Add On to Any Service$35.00
- Physician Level Microdermabrasion$100.00Microdermabrasion is a system that gently exfoliates the outer layers of skin that have been damaged due to excessive sun exposure or the environment. This procedure is perfect for improving the appearance of fine lines and uneven skin texture, and will leave you with vibrant, youthful-looking skin.
- Physician Level Microdermabrasion - Package of 4$350.00
- Physician Level Microdermabrasion - Package of 6$500.00
- Chemical PeelMedSpa uses a variety of physician-level acids to produce the perfect chemical peel result for your skin. These acids are combined or used individually to correct sun damage, reduce wrinkles, improve acne and scarring, and lighten dark spots or pigmentation.
- Skin Rejuvenation Chemical Peel$75.00 & Up
- Physician Level Elite Chemical Peel$115.00
- IPL Photofacial$150.00Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) therapy is a form of facial rejuvenation. IPL delivers energy to both the superficial epidermis and deep dermal layers of the skin. IPL can help to smooth the skin, remove age spots, freckles, and visible blood vessels. A series of three to four treatments are recommended for hyperpigmented areas for best results.
- IPL Photofacial - Add on additional areas$50.00
- Laser Hair Reduction- Price based on region, Free consultationIf you have unwanted hair, it can be permanently reduced or eliminated with our laser hair removal systems. Our technicians are available by consultation to determine which hair removal method is best for your skin type and hair color, as well as the number of treatments you need.
- LED Light TherapyLED Light Therapy is a technology based on narrow band light emitting diodes (LED) and can treat a wide range of conditions, including acne, inflammation, and wrinkles. There is no downtime with this therapy, and is compatible with existing skin rejuvenation techniques, such as Botox, IPL, laser resurfacing, or cosmetic surgery. This light therapy requires easy 20 minute sessions and can be added on to any treatment. Recommended twice weekly for 6 weeks.
Blue Light Treatment- $50.00
Red Light Treatment- $50.00
Add on light treatment- $35.00
Book Your Appointment
Schedule your next Cosmetic Service with MedSpa DaySpa. Click here to send us an appointment request!