Morpheus8 in West Lafayette, IN
As with all cosmetic treatments, you want to ensure you turn to someone highly skilled. Don’t leave your cosmetic skincare treatments to anyone less than a board-certified dermatologist. Here at MedSpa Day Spa & Randall Dermatology, our board-certified dermatologist and cosmetic surgeon, Dr. John Randall, can help you achieve the results you’re looking for with Morpheus8.
MORPHEUS8 Body By InMode
What is Morpheus8 Body?
- InMode Morpheus8 Body is a minimally invasive skin rejuvenation procedure that pairs microneedling with radiofrequency (RF) energy. Morpheus8 Body is an advanced micro -needling device that utilizes radiofrequency energy approved by the FDA to remodel and contour the body via subdermal fatty tissue remodeling.
- This FDA-cleared device uses tiny needles to deliver RF energy to different depths of the skin. The needles and heat from the RF energy create micro injuries, which trigger your body’s natural healing response and promote the production of new collagen and elastin, to renew the skins dermal layer and lessen wrinkles.
What are the Benefits?
- The Morpheus8 Body not only sculpts the fat under the skin, treatment aides in fat reduction, contouring and lifting the skin. The Morpheuse8 Body using the technology of micro-needing and (RF) radiofrequency together also stimulates your body’s natural response and increases collagen production in the underlying layers of the Dermis. The increase of collagen to treated areas promotes healing, improving rough skin texture, fine lines, smoothing the skin, erasing scars, plus tightening and lifting to give you a more youthful, rejuvenated look.
- The Morpheus8 Body delivers the Deepest. Most Advanced, Minimally Invasive RF Fractional Subdermal remodeling treatment with minimal downtime available.
- Morpheus8 Body is a safe, effective, non-surgical treatment for full body skin tightening and facial resurfacing and tightening for all skin tones.
What Areas Can be Treated with Morpheus8?
Most individuals turn to our medspa because they are looking to improve the appearance of their faces. After all, it is often the first thing we notice about a person. Lines, wrinkles, discolorations and scarring can impact our appearance and self-esteem. Fortunately, Morpheus8 can be a great way to treat these issues. Of course, we can also treat the neck and abdomen as well (to tighten loose skin).
How Many Sessions Are Recommended?
While getting even a single session can stimulate collagen production and help you see amazing results, most individuals can benefit from getting up to three sessions. A lot will depend on your skin goals and the problems you’re looking to treat with the Morpheus8.
When Will I See Results?
You’ll be able to see results in just a few days after your session, but because it takes time for new collagen to form, you will see results in a few weeks and for up to three months after each session.
Is There a Recovery Period?
What many individuals love about the Morphus8 is that they can get dramatic results similar to a chemical peel without taking time off work or planning a recovery period. While Dr. Randall will provide instructions on how to care for your skin after treatment, this treatment is non-invasive, so you can quickly return to work the same day or the next day.